just came by there and they have a sign that states that they are now open
just came by there and they have a sign that states that they are now open
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Good thing - they're booked for race weekend! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Any of the restaurants open in there yet?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
And to think that most people thought I was crazy on here a while back saying it was going to be finished and they wouldn't believe it until they saw it, welp, open your eyes people.
Good to know I was right at least once in my life [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yeh They had diners in the restaurant today. the kitchen is up and going. Still some work to do tho.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And to think that most people thought I was crazy on here a while back saying it was going to be finished and they wouldn't believe it until they saw it, welp, open your eyes people.
Good to know I was right at least once in my life [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
I admit I was a doubter but by track record I had a right to be a doubter.
It looks so different seeing a building there instead of a skeleton
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
No doubt, I am glad to see it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks